2011. június 29., szerda

when writing the story of your life don't let anyone else hold the pen!






Okay so today was a great day! I met with my friends and we had a lot of fun..These pictures I just found on the tumblr and I liked it so I want to share with you and I hope you like it!  Now it's too late but who cares it's summer time!! What happened today? hmm I bought the new Elle the cover star is Cameron Diaz she has a great body but her face is too boring to me.. And I eat a lot as always like chinese food chocolate etc.. I learned a few new english words..I felt myself pretty today:)  And finally I watched Gossip Girl ! Why my life isn't the same as gossip girl's life? Ok, I know it's just a show but seriously... But my life is so enjoyable and happy and nice so all together I love my life ! So I should shut up and live my life and just do what I want and my life will be perfect for me! Good night everybody! I love you all!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése