2011. december 26., hétfő

love u christmas!






What is the best thing about winter? It's definetaly the christmas. It's one of the best feeling in the world when you know you are close to christmas.. You can decorating your hause with lights and cute stuffs like angels, santa claus or reindeers. You can watch a lot of fun and cute movies. You can eat a lot of things.. you can give presents for someone you like and you can also open your gifts. This christmas was amazing.:) I wish everyone had a fantastic christmas! I become a camera so I will upload videos too. So I hope you will like it.:)In the end I have to say tomorrow I will go shop something I hope I will get some gorgeous dress or something. Because you know there is always a reason to dress up! Lots of kisses, Claudia

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése